Monday 11 August 2014

Just A Quick Update

Hello my lovelies!

So I've been super busy trying to stay on top of uni work and assignments recently, but now (thankfully) I've got no assignments due for a few weeks. I have a few things I'd like to blog about...

♥ I have a backlog of 3 MONTHS worth of Birchbox packages to review
♥ I am absolutely loving The Body Shop at the moment so I'm going to share a few of my favourite products with you
While trying to stay on top of uni, I've been trying to take some time out and do things for myself. I've been reading a lot in my spare time and doing some knitting & crocheting here and there - so I'd love to share some of my creations and favourite things with you
...so watch this space!
Much love
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love the Body Shop too :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I have followed you back on Bloglovin. Sorry for the delay in replying - I've been in bed with a migraine :(
      Hope you're having a lovely day! x

      Delete