Friday 25 July 2014

Percy Pig



I have been OBSESSED with Percy Pigs ever since I came to the UK for a holiday & to visit my boyfriend in 2011 when we were in a long-distance relationship. My cousin gave me a bag of them as a farewell present the day before I left and I absolutely loved them. I honestly don't know how I ever lived without them. I was always asking my boyfriend to send me more when I went back to Australia, but he never did *sigh*. 

So to cure my everlasting craving for them, I decided to move to the UK so I could have them whenever I want (and also to be with my boyfriend, but as you can imagine I was jaded for years because he never sent me any ;) ). 

What I want to know is this...

WHY DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME THERE WAS SO MANY??!?!!?

Granted if I knew I would have gone on a Percy Pig rampage through M&S before I left in 2011 and filled an entire suitcase with them, but that would have been acceptable, right?

There are so many and it makes me so happy, I feel like a little girl again. I'm going to try them all even if it takes me the rest of my life.



1 comment: