Monday, 11 August 2014

Just A Quick Update

Hello my lovelies!

So I've been super busy trying to stay on top of uni work and assignments recently, but now (thankfully) I've got no assignments due for a few weeks. I have a few things I'd like to blog about...

♥ I have a backlog of 3 MONTHS worth of Birchbox packages to review
♥ I am absolutely loving The Body Shop at the moment so I'm going to share a few of my favourite products with you
♥ While trying to stay on top of uni, I've been trying to take some time out and do things for myself. I've been reading a lot in my spare time and doing some knitting & crocheting here and there - so I'd love to share some of my creations and favourite things with you
...so watch this space!
Much love
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love the Body Shop too :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I have followed you back on Bloglovin. Sorry for the delay in replying - I've been in bed with a migraine :(
      Hope you're having a lovely day! x

      Delete